Ho Chi Minh (also referred to as Sai Gon) is the largest hub of Vietnam’s economy, culture, education, and tourism. The city is situated along a river in southeast Saigon.
With a population of roughly 9.3 million, Ho Chi Minh City is the second most populous city in Southeast Asia. With its abundance of colleges, research facilities, and museums, the city serves as both Vietnam’s cultural hub and its primary educational hub. Ho Chi Minh City is a multicultural city with a wide range of cultures. Historical, cultural, religious, and artistic monuments abound.
Here, we learn that the city is a popular travel destination for both domestic and foreign travelers. The article should hopefully assist travelers in having a fantastic trip. Thus, welcome to Ho Chi Minh City day trips for all of you.
Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh – Top Full Day Tours Delights You Can’t Miss
Show table of content
- 1. How many days in Ho Chi Minh
- 2. Top 7 Best day trip from Ho Chi Minh
- 2.1 Cu Chi tunnel from Ho Chi Minh
- 2.2 Mekong Delta Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh
- 2.3 Ho Chi Minh city to Nha Trang
- 2.4 Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne full day
- 2.5 Discover Can Tho full day from Ho Chi Minh
- 2.6 Explore Phu Quoc Island
- 2.7 Day trip Vung Tau from Ho Chi Minh
- 3. Ho Chi Minh tourist
- 4. Travel tips
1. How many days in Ho Chi Minh
If you are planning a trip to Ho Chi Minh City, three days is a great way to see the city without feeling rushed and tired. You can simultaneously get a sense of the city’s past and future by going to some of the most important landmarks, immersing yourself in the local way of life, and even sneaking away for a naughty day trip. You can stay in the city for a long time if you want to experience the nightlife
2. Top 7 Best day trip from Ho Chi Minh
You should visit every location from Ho Chi Minh City if you are able to travel there. Due to society’s rapid advancement, you can now quickly and easily travel throughout the city using any mode of transportation, including a private vehicle or an airplane. After that, based on my experience, I recommend a few places for you to visit when you travel to Saigon and take a Ho Chi Minh tour. The top 7 day trips from Ho Chi Minh City are listed here.
2.1 Cu Chi tunnel from Ho Chi Minh
The Cu Chi tunnels is situated in the Cu Chi district, roughly 60 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City’s downtown. Vietnam has a significant historical location. Numerous intense battles between the US Army and the South Vietnamese Liberation Army took place in the subterranean tunnel system. The Cu Chi tunnel also represents the Vietnamese people’s tenacious and unwavering spirit as they battled for independence and came together.
The Cu Chi tunnels is now one of Vietnam’s most popular tourist destinations. The Cu Chi Tunnel receives millions of visitors every year, both domestically and abroad. Here, guests can explore the network of subterranean tunnels, learn about the background of the South Vietnamese Liberation Army, and experience combat.
Join Cu Chi Tunnels tour from Ho Chi Minh for an unforgettable experience that combines cultural exploration with a glimpse into the country’s wartime past.
2.2 Mekong Delta Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh
If you travel around Ho Chi Minh, you can consider engaging in the Mekong Delta day trip from Ho Chi Minh. The tour is an attractive tourist destination with much potential. This plain has many beautiful natural landscapes, diverse cultures, and rich cuisine.
Some famous destinations in the Mekong Delta include:
- Cai Rang floating market: This is the largest floating market in the Southeast region where visitors can experience the river life of local people.
- Tan Lap floating village: This is the floating village in the lake, built on a large wetland
- Fruit garden: The Mekong Delta is the largest fruit in Vietnam with many well-known fruits such as mango, durian, rambutan, etc. Tourists can visit and enjoy fresh fruit and experience country life
- Tram Chum National Parks: This is the largest nature reserve with a rich forest ecosystem
Traveling the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh is a fascinating experience and worthwhile for tourists. Don’t miss the opportunity to create lasting memories as you cruise along the Mekong River and witness the beauty that defines this iconic Vietnamese destination.
2.3 Ho Chi Minh city to Nha Trang
Travelers should consider the Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang route if they intend to visit the beach. Situated on the coast, Nha Trang is the hub of politics, economy, culture, technology, science, and tourism in the province of Khanh Hoa.
With its many islands, smooth sand beaches, and long coastline, Nha Trang City is referred to as the pearl in the East Sea of natural beauty. In Vietnam, Nha Trang is a popular travel destination. Every year, millions of visitors from both domestic and foreign countries come to Nha Trang to unwind.
2.4 Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne full day
Mui Ne is a well-known destination, about 200 km from Ho Chi Minh City. It has long been known for its long white sandy and untouched beach, smooth sand, crystal sea water, and fresh seafood. There are a plethora of locations you can visit, including:
- Mui Ne Beach: This well-known beach features fresh coconut trees, fine sand, and crystal-clear seawater.
- Hon Rom Beach: This is a pristine beach
- Doi Duong Beach: This is a famous beach with a stretch of golden sand.
- Tien stream: This is a moving ecosystem.
The months of November through April of next year, when the weather is cool and dry, are the ideal times to visit Mui Ne. You travel by car or plane to spend the entire day with Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne. You can rent a private vehicle if you’d like a quiet area. It is hoped that tourists will find the scenic beauty of the areas to be truly delightful.
2.5 Discover Can Tho full day from Ho Chi Minh
It is worth your trip to discover Can Tho City if you intend to visit tours of Ho Chi Minh City. Can Tho has long been aware of the allure of the picturesque river. The city’s numerous rivers and canals produce breathtaking scenery. Ben Ninh Kieu is one of Can Tho’s well-known tourist attractions. Ben Ninh Kieu is a quaint neighborhood that focuses on a variety of pursuits, including amusement, recreation, and travel.
There are lots of sites to see in Can Tho, besides Ben Ninh Kieu:
- The floating market in Cai Rang
- Tan Lap Stork Garden: Thousands of storks call this peaceful natural area home.
- My Khanh traveling: This is an ecosystem area with lots of fun things to do for entertainment.
Can Tho is a charming location with breathtaking scenery and intriguing activities. Don’t forget to spend a full day in Can Tho after arriving in Ho Chi Minh City.
2.6 Explore Phu Quoc Island
Make sure to explore Phu Quoc Island once you get to Ho Chi Minh City. Situated in the Gulf of Thailand’s Kien Giang province, this island is the biggest in Vietnam. From the north to the south, Phu Quoc boasts a large number of beaches. It also features 99 rolling mountains with primary forests that overlap in a green color that conceals many interesting things, including mysteries that are challenging to solve.
In addition to drawing yearly numbers of visitors from both domestic and foreign countries, Phu Quoc Island is the most popular tourist destination in Vietnam. The island offers a wealth of opportunities for travel, including beaches, ecosystems, and cultural tourism
2.7 Day trip Vung Tau from Ho Chi Minh
If you are looking for a destination near Sai Gon, which has beautiful beaches, many entertainment activities, and rich cuisines, Day Trip Vung Tau from Ho Chi Minh is a great option. Vung Tau is a stunning beach about 200 km from Saigon and an ideal destination for visitors. The month of November through April next year is the best time for traveling.
Here, you can participate in many activities for playing:
- Swimming and relaxing on the sand: Vung Tau is the ideal place for you to enjoy relaxing moments on the beach with golden sunshine, white sand, and cool water.
- Visit tourist attractions: Statue of Christ, Vung Tau lighthouse, Nghinh Phong Cat, Ba Ria pagoda, and Ben Tre ecological area.
- Enjoying cuisine: Vung Tau is famous for fresh seafood, and specialty dishes such as banh khot, cobia hotpot, and crab noodle soup.
- Experience recreational activities: surfing, kayaking, scuba diving to see coral, and sightseeing cruises.
3. Ho Chi Minh tourist
When you arrive in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh is a perfect option for visitors because this is the Ho Chi Minh city worth visiting. With the rapid advancement of society, having an airport in a city is convenient for travelers who want to go anywhere near the city. The best day trip from Ho Chi Minh City is this one. Ho Chi Minh City is a popular travel destination for both domestic and foreign visitors, should you wish to go.
4. Travel tips
Here are some general pointers that are always useful in the interim to make them more pertinent
- Planning: gather information, and create a spending plan.
- The base of information that you wish to access.
- In the mod: Keep an open mind: meeting new people, trying new things, and experiencing different cultures are some of the best aspects of traveling.
- Acquire some basic vocabulary in the local language to facilitate communication and navigation.
- Taste the cuisine: Getting a taste of the local cuisine is one of the best ways to learn about a new culture.I hope these pointers enable you to enjoy an amazing journey. If you want to get more information, you can reference the article to find out about day tours from Ho Chi Minh City.
In addition to the tours mentioned above, you can also rent a private car with a local driver for more flexibility during the experience.