All information below are very important. Please read carefully before booking.
Booking online or signing our booking form and/or making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us). By accepting, you certify that you are an adult (At least 18 years old) with full legal authority to enter into this agreement for yourself and on behalf of all accompanying passengers on your reservation.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes.
1. Price and validity
All prices mentioned in the offers sent to customers by VM Travel are clearly quoted in VND or USD. VM Travel guarantees the validity of prices, invoices or documents provided to the Customer according to the contract.
2. Booking and confirmation
All bookings have to be done with VM Travel.
Booking confirmation must be secured by a deposit of 30% of the total price for the trip. Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions. The remaining balance of the tour price (70%) will be paid upon the Customer’s arrival in Vietnam. After confirming your booking, we will send you an invoice by fax or email.
In case some services cannot be confirmed, you will be informed immediately and offered with an alternative one.
Customers can pay for the trip in cash, traveler checks, bank transfer or credit card. The final payment or the balance is required 30 days before departure. If the final payment is not paid on or before the due date, VM Travel has the right to cancel your booking. If you make your booking within 30 days to the customer’s arrival date, you have to pay the full amount at the time of booking.
4.1. Cancellation by Customer
If the Customer cancels some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the Customer agrees to pay cancellation fees as follows:
Note: The cancellation time is the time VM Travel receives your notice.
4.2. Cancellation by VM Travel
In case of force majeure regarding political conditions, natural disasters, wars, etc, we have to cancel the confirmed trip which the Customer has deposited or paid for. In such case, we will contact you for appropriate alterations or you will get a full refund for your deposit or payment.
We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, and travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
VM Travel is an inbound agency and we do not take care of insurance. Customers are required to have full travel insurance covered. It is the responsibility of the Customer to read their insurance policy before they travel with VM Travel.
However, we can act as an intermediary between your insurer and our service suppliers.
(84) 91 712 6661 – Mr. Vinh Phan
24/7 Online Support